Friday, May 5, 2017

Our Rap

Me:
I liked the holidays cause I have my birthday, it was really cool seeing the boys at the party. Seeing them was o so cool now over to my boy Nehemiah.
Nehe:
The other day in the holidays I was playing in the 11th grade smash everyone with a scader step. Now to my boy Benji.
Benji:
I like the holidays cause you get to go to the movies and play videogames.
Zane:
I like going to taupo going to the pools at the end of the day playing all the time on the obstacle course falling in the water every five minutes now over to Charlie.
Charlie:
Open the door to the wild house owned by doc now all we have to do is join the flock. Now back to my boy Jakob.
Me:

Lauryn had a birthday, Halo went to the movies, Rain went fishing, Sienna went to shine falls, and millie went to rainbowed, wait a minute we can’t forget paris he went to the sky tower and bungee jumped. ❌ WINGS OUT!!!.   

No comments:

Post a Comment