What: The Titanic hit an iceberg and sunk.
When: 14th of April 1912.
Where: Atlantic Ocean.
Who: Edward. J. Smith, Crew, 705 survivors, and the remaining that didn’t Survive.
Why: Because the The Titanic crew didn't see the iceberg.
How: Titanic struck iceberg and pierced hole 100 meters
through the ship.
Top 10 Facts
- Only 705 people Survived.
- The Titanic had a gymnasium, a miniature golf course, squash courts a swimming pool, a palm court, a restaurant that could be 550 and even a grand staircase.
- The Titanic had 1500 people on board.
- The Titanic hit an iceberg and pierced 100 metres through the ship.
- There were no where near a nuf lifeboats for people to get away.
- The Titanic was under the command of Edward J Smith.
- 795 people died on the Titanic.
- The crew of the Titanic said that the ship would not sink.
- The Titanic was the most luxuryest ship ever built
- Titanic is a 294 metre long vessel.