Friday, February 17, 2017

Card Game

Card Game


In math’s extension we played a card game in this game where we had to use our brains a lot. It was fun because I thought it was a challenge and I really enjoyed it.


Who to play:  To start you need a pack of cards, shuffle the cards, then you're finished you put the top four cards down. Now add all four cards together, now you have the number see if it is divisible by the numbers 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. Once you have done that put those four cards in a pile to the side, when you have do that pick four more cards from the top and do the same thing again.


I learnt: What the divisibility rules are and how to use them.


Something I found tricky was:  I think that the tricky part was when we went from edition to multiplication.


What I want to learn next:  I think it would be good if I learnt my divisibility rules because it would be very helpful.


I enjoyed:   It was fun because I thought it was a challenge and I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment